Well here I am another Monday. This Monday is different because today is my first day back to work after going home for a bit.
Today I woke up very early although it took me forever to fall asleep. I thought that falling asleep would be easy considering I traveled all day and came across time zones. In true me fashion I woke up with a mind that was raring to go with thoughts, wonders, and silent prayers. Today feels a little different, sometimes I am plagued with anxiety. Today the most anxiety I had was when I was laying in bed. Finally I got up and just like that I was feeling good and my day beginning. Monday Musings:
- I know that loss never comes easy. I pray for my best sister friend and family that they find comfort in memories and time spent. I pray that they lean in when it feels overwhelming or numbing.
- God be lifted high in my life which to me means I love myself, treat me kindly and patiently, this way I am able to extend that same love, kindness, and patience to others. Loving self first may seem self centered however if I am unable to see me and treat me as God would, how can I look at my brother or sister and extend something that I myself do not have.
- Oh wow! I went home, it was necessary.
- I've come along way! I can't believe I flew yesterday up and down three times, turbulence was outta hand and I had not an ounce of anxiety! Thank you Lord!
- Why am I so energetic and happy at 6:00am? I hope that it sustains today.
- What if someone? I can only control myself and how I respond to situations. I get to choose my reactions and emotions.
- SHUT UP! I still can't believe that I will be in an Art Bazzar hosted by Terrain! Perhaps the culmination of home and art stuff has me on cloud nine this morning!
Well I think that's all for this morning surely there will be more. Happy Monday!